HOW TO INSTALL ROOM IPTV PLAYER ON SAMSUNG SMART TV
1) Turn on your Samsung Smart TV.
2) On the home screen, click Samsung App Store.
3) Tap the search bar and type Room IPTV using a virtual keyboard.
4) Select Go to begin the search.
5) Look for the Room IPTV player app in the search results and click it.
6) Tap Install to download the app.
7) Now, launch the Room IPTV app.
8) You’ll see a Mac address and a set of instructions to activate the Room IPTV player.
9) Note down the Mac address.
10) Visit the Room IPTV activation website: https://manage.roomiptv.com/add_playlist
11) Enter the Mac address and M3U link of your service provider.
12) Tap Send.
13) Open the Room TV app on your Samsung Smart TV.
14) You’ll see the interface of the IPTV.
15) Here, you’ll find a list of icons on the screen: Live, VOD, Series.
16) If you want to watch live videos, tap the first icon, Live.
17) To watch the series, click the Series icon, and to stream VOD content, select VOD.
HOW TO SETUP IPTV ON SMART TV USING SSIPTV APP
SS IPTV may be installed from the official store of your TV or it should be already there
Step 1: On the Main Screen click on the Setting button
Step 2: Go to the General subsection of the app’s settings and press Get code button. Your code can be used only 24 hours (or till new code is generated)
You will use this code to generate the M3u list through PC.
Step 3: Go to the main web of the SS IPTV official app to upload the playlist
Enter the received code on “Enter Connection Code” and press Add Device button
Step 4: After adding your TV please click on External Playlists option and then go to the ADD ITEM button
In Edit Item Fill your m3u list. If you registered on ou website you can log in with username and password you received after registration and get your m3u list click ok.
After clicking OK you will see this page again click on SAVE to upload channels.
Step 5: Back to The main screen of your Smart Tv. Your Internal playlist will be available on My playlist section of Main Screen. Now you can click on My Playlist to watch the channel
Not sure exactly what to do or just want clarification? We will be happy to chat with you and clear things up for you. Anytime!