Even though IPTV Smarters Pro is listed on Google Play Store and Apple App Store for Android and iOS mobiles respectively, Amazon Store does not host it. Therefore, if you want it on your FireStick, you will need to sideload it. We will download IPTV Smarters APK using the Downloader app.
1. We will first install the Downloader app
This app will help you sideload IPTV Smarter on FireStick (because browser downloads are not allowed)
2. Click the Find > Search option on the home screen of FireStick
3. Type the name of the app (which is Downloader)
Click the Downloader option when it is displayed in the search results
Choose the Downloader icon on the following screen and download and install the app
4. Get back to the home screen of FireStick after installing the Downloader app
In the menu bar, click Settings
5. In the Settings, choose the option My Fire TV
6. When the following set of options are displayed on the next screen, click Developer Options
7. Click Install from unknown apps
8. Click Downloader to change the status to ON
With this, you have configured the FireStick settings to allow the installation of IPTV Smarters and other third-party apps. Follow the steps below:
9. You may now open the Downloader app
When you run this app for the first time, a set of prompts will appear. Dismiss them until you see the following screen
On this screen, you need to click the URL textbox on the right side (make sure Home option in the left menu is selected) where it says ‘http://’
10. Go ahead and enter the following path on this window: https://www.firesticktricks.com/smarter
Note: You may also use the shortened version of the URL firesticktricks.com/smarter
11. Give it a minute or two until the IPTV Smarter is downloaded onto your FireStick device
12. When the download has completed, the Downloader app will run the APK file and the installation will start
13. Wait for the installation to finish
14. Installation is concluded with the App installed notification
You may now choose to click OPEN and get started with IPTV Smarters
I recommend choosing DONE so that you may first delete the APK file and save some space on the FireStick storage
15. If you clicked DONE above, you will be back on the Downloader interface
16. Again, click Delete
Great! You now have the IPTV Smarters app on FireStick.
Your FireStick / Fire TV is now all ready to stream your favorite content.
Not sure exactly what to do or just want clarification? We will be happy to chat with you and clear things up for you. Anytime!